Hello all....


Hey all, sorry I haven't been able to post in a while. Those that know me can attest that saying I've been busy, is an understatement. Between promoting our upcoming concert on the 30th, rehearsing, doing radio interviews and talking back and forth with our label, not to mention everyday life.....I'm just catching my breath. I wanted to remind everyone about our concert on the 30th at Veracity Church Old Stage Rd., Delmar, DE. Doors open at 6:30 and we hit the platform at 7:30. We have been promised that we will have our CD's in time for this concert along with T's and other merchandise. VERY EXCITED!!!! If you like hard rock, you will want to be here. This will be a glimpse of the summer tour to promote our new CD, "come alive".

On a side note, along with everything else going on, my son left for Fort Benning GA last Monday for boot camp. It's been tough on us as parents but we are very proud of him for choosing to serve his country in the US Army. He went into the infantry with his eye on the goal of becoming an Army Ranger. Please keep him in your prayers and thoughts that he is kept safe as he starts this journey.

0 comments: