Options for Tonight; There are Plenty

What are your plans tonight? Let me know. Here's just a short list of things that caught my eye.

Salisbury Community Players perform Jeckyll & Hyde the Musical at Wi-Hi, 8pm $18, $15 students
Allen Memorial Baptist Church, Comedy Night, 7pm $12.50
Party Rock w/ Dave Smith solo acoustic at Market Street Inn -free 10pm
Classic Rock w/ Wes Davis and Co. acoustic at Escape -free 8pm
Classic Rock/Soul/Twang w/ Ryan Jackson solo acoustic at Uno's -free
New electric funk band Gypsy Cab at Steer Inn in Ocean Pines. -free (**TS Recomendation**) 9:30pm
New music at Flavors -free 10pm
Hard Rock w/ Seven Days Wasted at the Lagoon Bar (The Fountains) -free

That's just a few things I would hit up if I were you. Any other suggestions? Have a great weekend!

(vid just for you RCG!)

1 comments:

Biazzio said...

I miss Jerry